Systems Analyst (MS SharePoint, .Net, MS BI)
No. Of Open Jobs – 1
Job Location – Tanzania, Dar-Es-Salaam
Systems Analyst is an individual contributor position within the Corporate Information Technology organization of a Tanzania based large conglomerate diversified into various businesses in Africa, Middle East & Asia. This position reports into General Manager-IT Applications of the group and the primary function is to implement, support, administer, & manage MS SharePoint 2013 Server farm and related applications based in Tanzania, Africa.
- Responsible for implementation, development, support, administration & maintenance of MS SharePoint 2013 server farm & related applications.
- Training users on MS SharePoint 2013 and usage of the same in conjunction with MS Office applications and integration.
- Developing and supporting SharePoint web sites, apps & custom web parts using VB.net and leverage SharePoint in-built features.
- .Net, SQL database programming and support.
- Responsible for requirements gathering & analysis, planning and executing MS SharePoint enhancements and configuring users’ computer environments.
- Responsible for documentation, testing, delivering the application to the full satisfaction of the business requirements and needs and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a positive attitude, closely aligned working relationship with other peers & management, business leadership & operations teams.
- Publish weekly status report of the activities to the management.
- Graduate in Computer Applications or Engineering or equivalent.
- Total IT & MS SharePoint, .Net experience anywhere between 5 to 8 years.
- Must possess hands-on past experiences in Microsoft tools and development environments. Technologies & platforms include MS SharePoint 2013 and its integration with MS Project Server 2013, .Net Framework, VB.net, and ASP.net etc.
- Add-ons development experience for MS Office/Outlook & SharePoint platforms will be preferred.
- Must be a good team player.
- Overseas experience especially in Dubai/Middle East, and/or East Africa is preferred.
- Windows PowerShell Scripting & Active Directory knowledge is highly desirable.
- Must possess strong and impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be confident, presentable, knowledgeable and expert in conversation & interpersonal skills.
- Remuneration will be not be a constraint for the deserving candidate.
- The period of contract will be 2 years.
- Candidate shall be willing to relocate on Bachelor status.
- Full resume with embedded photograph along with details of date of birth, year of each qualification & experience is a must.
- A candidate who is ready to join immediately is preferred.
- The reference checks should be possible, preferable with last employer through official email ids of the employers and not through public domain email ids such as Yahoo, Gmail etc.