- Analytical Ability: has strong analytical ability and excellent knowledge of Excel, identifies issues, sets priorities, and assesses implications.
- Planning and Execution: executes actions within strict and short time lines, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, strong written, verbal and report writing skills, escalates in time .
- IT: good knowledge of MS Office and Tally / other financial software / ERP
- Functional Expertise: has strong knowledge of accounting and internal audit and some experience in conducting review and analysis of financials and in the areas of review of various business processes & risk identification and setting up of Internal Controls and Standard Operating Procedures
- Process Orientation: has a flair for understanding processes and make flow charts
- Results Driven: maintains focus on desired outcome and ensures that the same are achieved irrespective of challenges faced; demonstrates high levels of accountability and ownership
Self-driven and capable of working independently and willingly assume larger responsibilities .
5 years working experience